Tema original:

Update Android 11 Note 10 plus

(Tema creado el: 03-17-2021 11:26 PM)
100 Visitas
Danielportillov
Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Otros
Hi. I have a problem, I have a Note 10 plus (SM-N975U) And I still have Android 9 because it has not requested a new update from the phone and from the Smart switch. It says that I am in the most current version which is not true Because I have the 9. 

I want to know how I can do to update it by Smart switch or from the cell phone itself, because I have read that with Odin it is possible but I am very afraid HELP!
2 Comentarios
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Otros
hello , I see this same problem on other user but with android 10 , is something with that variant n975u ,I recommend you to update manually with sammobile and odin find videos on YouTube they explain everything, go to sammobile and verify if your model have the update for your country , and if you buy your phone with a mobile carrier they are the responsible for the late update so update manually 🙌🙌💯 with sammobile and odin
0 kudos
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Otros
don't be afraid , just follow every step , see the videos before to make the process to know how works etc etc , and make a security copy of all of your information with smart switch too. and download all the things you need to make the update. and organize all the items to doit faster. the process take probably 40 min or less is easy but you need to be secure to do it .
0 kudos