- #HuatsUp (“Contest”) is organised by Samsung Electronics Singapore Pte. Ltd. of 30 Pasir Panjang Road Mapletree Business City #17-31/32 Singapore 117440 ("Samsung") and is open to all participants (Samsung employees, third party marketing and service providers included) who are residents of Singapore and aged 18 years and above as stated on their Identity Card/ Passport (as of 21 Jan 2023). No payment is required to take part in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by Samsung from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest will commence on 21 Jan 2023 and close on 31 Jan 2023, 11:59 PM Singapore Time (“Contest Period”).
- To qualify, you must participate in this Contest within the Contest Period. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- The Contest mechanics are as follows: -
- Upload a photo of how you are celebrating Chinese New Year on to the Samsung Members App (Community or Galaxy Gallery), and include the hashtag #HuatsUp in your caption (“Entry / Entries);
- The top 6 Entries with the highest number of Likes at the end of the Contest Period (“the Winner(s)”) will each win a $100 Samsung E-store Voucher (“Prize(s)”).
- In the event of a draw between entries for highest Likes, the entry with the higher number of views will win.
My name HOSSAIN MOHAMMED MUBARAK