Original topic:

absolutely ridiculous

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 10:56 AM)
Samsung_5Gagh54
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Here's my situation, and I must say I'm very unhappy with the treatment and lack of customer service that I'm receiving directly from Samsung online and from the Samsung store. I recently purchased my S22 ultra for almost 1700 after my trade-in of my almost new condition S8+. First of all, I waited for almost 1.5-2 hours in line to trade in my S8+ for the new very expensive S22 ultra. The deal I was waiting for was the free Bluetooth earbuds that were to come with the purchase. Well after waiting all this time when I finally got to the counter they told me that they, unfortunately, ran out of the earbuds and they were looking into seeing if they could order more and would contact anybody that didn't get them if they were able to order them and fulfill the deal that they advertised online. That being said when the sales rep contacted me to see how everything (the phone) was going, I again asked about the earbuds and they said unfortunately they were not able to do anything about the fact that they were out and weren't able to do anything for me. First of all, that's false advertising in my eyes. If you are going to offer a deal online you should be able to count your stock of S22's (product) and ensure that you have enough earbuds that were supposed to go with them for the sale that was advertised!! So I called in after getting screwed around by some rep on the live chat on the Samsung website. I reached a customer service rep and she told me there was nothing she could do and transferred me to an account retention rep who dealt with me and said they would have to get back to me the next day ( never did until over two days later) and also said I would need to take it up with the manager at the store to see if they were going to do anything for me. So now I spent another 1.5 hours driving to the store and talking to the assistant manager because the manager wasn't in, this was yesterday (Monday) and he assured me that he would get back to me before the end of the day!! Fast forward to today and it is Tuesday 5pm and still no phone call at all. Needless to say, I have until Saturday to return this phone and they can take the loss because they are not going to be able to resell it at the original price all because they don't want to hold up their end of the deal that they were offering. I just may follow up with our local media to bring it to their attention as they have a dept that deals with consumer issues where customers get nowhere and bring it to the public's attention to shed some light on how they seem to be treating their customers!! I'm done!! I've purchased plenty of electronic devices from @samsung in the past and if this is how they now treat loyal customers it will be my last purchase unless they right this wrong!!. They will see how much bad publicity can affect them. I will continue to do everything in my power to bring this to my friend's and the public's attention as to how they run their business and treat their customers!! Even if I can prevent one or two people from having to go thru what I have, then I will have done my part. This will just be the beginning!! Let's hope someone gets back to me and be able to right this wrong!! Despicable customer service this time!! UPDATE: AFTER POSTING THIS SOMEONE REPLIED AND SAID THEY WOULD GET SOMEONE TO REACH OUT TO ME OVER TWO DAYS AGO AND STILL NOTHING, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY!!! ALSO, NOBODY HAS YET TO CALL ME BACK FROM THE STORE AND IT'S NOW THURSDAY!!

4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Promotions

Hi, We are extremely sorry for any inconvinience that was caused in your previous dealing with any of our customer support representatives.

We request you provide the requested information in the DM(direct message).

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username.

3. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I agree with everything you have said, but hate to tell you that they have their as% covered because their disclaimer for any promo offers says as long as stocks last..not cool, yes..can you do something about it..probably not.

That being said, their business practices and mismanagement has highly come to light this time around and if you need our support, I am sure many members here will.

0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Promotions
Just return phone
0 Likes
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Promotions
It's not false advertising if they ran out of the product being advertised.
It means the advertisements worked.
0 Likes