Original topic:

another person that got scammed with the buds promo

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 05:46 AM)
tommygirl377
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
Really disappointed with Samsung with this offer.  Samsung this might be enough for me to no longer be a fan 😕 thumbs down
5 Comments
MalcolmD
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I hope that at least Samsung senior management recognize the amount of ill will toward the company this badly bungled offer has created. More likely though the person who decided there should be a limit will get promoted for saving the company money. In my case the future purchases I will not make from Samsung will cost them far more than the earbuds would have.
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Promotions
For the last week SAMSUNG has been saying 8 business days to ship my Buds Live...today is the 8th business day, guess what...it changes to 9 or 10 business days now...Samsung Canada is a joke...I have lost all respect for this company as I type on my $3k Canadian Galaxy Fold phone and they will never get another penny from me ever!
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Promotions
Not only Samsung Support disappointing, the "admins" here in the forum don't like criticism from paying customers. They deleted my comments on purpose. Nice to know how Samsung handled this earbuds promo fiasco!

Screenshot_20210226-103143_Samsung Members.jpg

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Ha! My post was deleted too! 

Samsung "courage" lmao 

keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi tommygirl377, 

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes