cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Applications Open] Be a Samsung Members Star and Get Exclusive Benefits!

(Topic created on: 05-09-2023 06:15 PM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

[Applications Closed]

Calling all Samsung Super Fans — we're looking out for our next batch of Members Stars and we're inviting you to join!
As a Members Star, you'll get early-access on our latest product launches, exclusive Stars-only product deals, invitations to exciting events, and opportunities to grow as a content creator alongside other brand advocates.

We’re looking out for a certain breed.
📚 A topic expert on all things Samsung and is keen on helping other members find solutions to their technical problems.
🤓 A sharer of knowledge and lesser known tips across all Samsung product categories.
📷 A creator of awe-inspiring and engaging content — all shot on our Galaxy devices.
🎮 A gaming fanatic who loves to push the limits of our devices and is looking for other players to join or challenge.

If any of these traits closely resemble you, simply fill out this form to indicate your interest! We’ll reach out if you're shortlisted:

https://contents.samsungmembers.com/share/redirect.html?dl=activity/loyalty/benefit?benefitId=_gy7wh... 

Here're some photos from 2022 Samsung Members Stars, to get a glimpse of what's in store for the future!

Members Stars Welcome-Kit

Samsung_Ryan_0-1683272640074.jpeg

S23 Exclusive Launch Event

Samsung_Ryan_1-1683276280812.jpeg

29Rooms Experience

Samsung_Ryan_3-1683276493464.jpeg

We can't wait to see the impact you'll have on the Galaxy community! Join us now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hi there! 

Thanks for the interest and sorry about this, we are working on a fix for the link at the moment.

Meanwhile, could you close your Members app and reopen it again. Then try going to your Discover tab and clicking on the first banner at the top titled "Be a Samsung Members Star!".

It should lead you to the working form. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Cheers!

Ryan

View solution in context

14 Comments
boontong
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi
The link just points to a web page that doesn't not have a form
0 Likes
boontong
Active Level 2
Promotions
Please advise how to apply. Tapping on the link seems to bring us to download members app (which I am using it to type and read and open the link)
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hi there! 

Thanks for the interest and sorry about this, we are working on a fix for the link at the moment.

Meanwhile, could you close your Members app and reopen it again. Then try going to your Discover tab and clicking on the first banner at the top titled "Be a Samsung Members Star!".

It should lead you to the working form. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Cheers!

Ryan

Nusmasg
Active Level 3
Promotions
Splendid🛍
0 Likes
Promotions
Nice... but the gamer group like not popular in here
_keepèfaith_
Active Level 6
Promotions
at least u still have star..
Promotions
Oh ya hor... how come?
Promotions
U change ur user id?
0 Likes
_keepèfaith_
Active Level 6
Promotions
Nope , was removed before i changed it. i think i complaint too much...
0 Likes