Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 02:28 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
LostDom20
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I recently got the alert, Dangerously low on space" and deleted some albums and stories from gallery. Then I lost 100s of images from my gallery. Can anyone help, how to restore those images, please? Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
earnit
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how do I unlock gear S2 classic from earnitjr@gmail.com
0 Likes
FredR
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Just today for the first time, my Galaxy S10 battery started heating up to about 100 degrees F. What would cause this?
Fred R.
0 Likes
yobib0513
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hiw can I show my number for outgoing calls???
0 Likes
Elsa3
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Oops wrong forum sorry

0 Likes
Elsa3
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Hi not sure if in right forum have a Samsung electric range no air fryer , and am finding the buttons so easy to accidentally turn on big fire hazard and or injury hazard.  I know with the stoves with the air fryer the elements can be locked out but can’t seem to be able to do it on my stove , it’s so dangerous especially if little kids are around .  Don’t know what to do can’t just chuck it out and buy a different stove  any ideas ?

0 Likes
Promotions
How do I review the 3.3 megabytes of ram that photo Gallery is using every hour
0 Likes
Eybeled
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

Hi, Guys

I always admired Samsung phones, so recently I bought a second hand note 20 ultra and can not access to my Samsung Members.

many thanks

0 Likes
Barbe1
Active Level 2
Promotions
I have a S21 since the last update my phone has been stalling and you can't do anything with it. I'll be typing and it just bops me out and either reboots or puts me back to my screen and I lose everything I had been typing. Can't view any of my pictures because as soon as I go in it throws me out. This all started after the update
0 Likes
rookee13
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
How can I recuperate some photos that I sent to the trash...can't find the trash....??
0 Likes