Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 02:20 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Promotions

keep em' coming!!! 

So - you can actually add any membership or loyalty card to the wallet even if it isn't on the pre-populated catalogue list.  These are merchants who  agreed to feature their cards in Samsung pay back when we launched in 2016.  At the bottom of the membership catalogue you can see option to 'add a card not listed here' where you can scan, take a picture etc of other cards.

Saying that, I think what you mean is more an integration between Samsung Pay and Tim Hortons as an example.  We don't have that connection in place today but are keen to work with merchants when the time is right for both.

vape
Active Level 10
Promotions
I agree, I would like my crappy tire ( Canadain tire ) card added :).
0 Likes
Simba1
Active Level 6
Promotions
Do you know if Bixby marketplace will come to Canada?
0 Likes
Simba1
Active Level 6
Promotions
Also do you know when the next update will come to the galaxy watch. It was announced a couple days ago.
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Promotions

Hi Simba1 - updates are usually staggered across different dates and it varies by carrier... sorry I can't give you a definitive answer on that one.

For Bixby marketplace there is no set date as of yet. again, Members will be among the first to know if / when this comes to Canada!

Options
Promotions

Hi everyone!
The thread is now CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who had questions:)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I am unable to access Samsung Health. I am asked to contact customer support because access is denied. What number can I call to talk to someone. Or can this be resolved online?
0 Likes
bbailey
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Same issue here.
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hi @Ray007,

Please reach out the support channels from the link. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/#contact so we can help you further in this case.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Shelly1992
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have locked photos, but I'm not too sure how to retrieve them
0 Likes