Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 02:19 AM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I am not a computer Guru nor a tablet Guru but since I had a Gmail account before I purchased my Samsung tablet my experience is that if you use your emails with Gmail and Samsung being on the Android Google architecture you will have what you have in your Gmail contacts as I see in my Samsung contacts however I must add that's Samsung contacts list is a little bit less than in my Gmail contacts... bizarre!!!
0 Likes
mkm
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
What is Bixby, other than the thing that keeps popping up on my screen all the time. Can I get Rid of Bixby.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
🙂 I am commenting mkm question statement! It's very good and I totally agree I have never activated Bixby because it asks too many questions about me and then we know what that means for the company!? They gather the information and they sell it to their customers clients etc...( yes I forgot to add what Samsung will reply as all others it is for our own use so they can offer us better services...) we become the new guinea pigs of the new technology era!
Bighurtlarry
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
why stop oxygen measure?
0 Likes
Bighurtlarry
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
why cancel calendar weekly summarie of events?
0 Likes
anlaf
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Is a Galaxy A10 E compatable with Galaxy watch active ?
0 Likes
ahnaaaf
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
even with Nfc samsung pay does not work
0 Likes
wizardorwild
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
why don't they bring back the data button instead of going into settings?
0 Likes
harsh10
Active Level 1
Promotions
who's winner in this contest??
0 Likes
Missyp
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have a S9 with Samsung pay set up with my debit simplii financial card and works perfectly. I recent purchased the Samsung watch active and can not get it to add. Only wants a credit card??
0 Likes