Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 02:22 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
Options
Promotions

hi @Shelly1992,

If the pictures are saved in a secure folder, you can retrieve or view them by accessing a secure folder. Open Secure folder app >> input the pin >> Open Gallery >> Select the image you wish to unhide >> More (3 dotted icon) >> Move out of Secure Folder. You will be able to see the images in Gallery now.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Promotions
hy
frustrated1966
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
with samsung email app, how do I only delete an email from the device, but not the server
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hi @frustrated1966,

1. Access your mail application, then tap the Menu or More Settings option.
2. On the Settings panel, tap the Account settings.
3. Tap Incoming Settings.
4. Find and update the Delete Email from Server setting.
Your mail now leaves a copy of the message on the server.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
monica021
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm trying to call out on my phone but it's not working
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hi @monica021,

As your unable to make calls from the phone, to isolate the issue is with phone or sim we suggest you to please try with different sim card.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Jiel628
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
just bought a Tab 6 and I can't find anywhere how to close one app, I only have the option to close all the apps. Can someone tell me how to do it ?

Thanks
0 Likes
Jiel628
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
just found how to do it...😀
0 Likes
Dotdoug
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
My Samsung 9 won't connect to my Gearfit 2 Pro watch. It was connected to my Samsung 6. What do I need to do?
0 Likes
Options
Promotions

Hi @Dotdoug,

Please make sure that you have disconnected watch from the old phone and try to connect to new phone. In case if issue still persists please backup the gear watch data to Samsung account then factory reset the watch. You can back up the data from Galaxy wearable app. After factory reset, please pair the watch with new device.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes