Hey Samsung Members!
Got any questions about Bixby, Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?
We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!
This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)
- Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
- The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
- Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!
Some suggestions to keep things moving:
- Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
- Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the event
- Please follow our community guidelines at all times
This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)
Hi not sure if in right forum have a Samsung electric range no air fryer , and am finding the buttons so easy to accidentally turn on big fire hazard and or injury hazard. I know with the stoves with the air fryer the elements can be locked out but can’t seem to be able to do it on my stove , it’s so dangerous especially if little kids are around . Don’t know what to do can’t just chuck it out and buy a different stove any ideas ?