keep em' coming!!! 

So - you can actually add any membership or loyalty card to the wallet even if it isn't on the pre-populated catalogue list.  These are merchants who  agreed to feature their cards in Samsung pay back when we launched in 2016.  At the bottom of the membership catalogue you can see option to 'add a card not listed here' where you can scan, take a picture etc of other cards.

Saying that, I think what you mean is more an integration between Samsung Pay and Tim Hortons as an example.  We don't have that connection in place today but are keen to work with merchants when the time is right for both.

Active Level 10
I agree, I would like my crappy tire ( Canadain tire ) card added :).
Active Level 6
Do you know if Bixby marketplace will come to Canada?
Active Level 6
Also do you know when the next update will come to the galaxy watch. It was announced a couple days ago.

Hi Simba1 - updates are usually staggered across different dates and it varies by carrier... sorry I can't give you a definitive answer on that one.

For Bixby marketplace there is no set date as of yet. again, Members will be among the first to know if / when this comes to Canada!

Active Level 5

question from Abhishek1Sarkar in the community: 

HiI own a Samsung Note 9 and Gear Sports .I know that the watch doesn't support MST but would like to use NFC for Samsung pay. Both my devices are from India.I have loaded all cards on Samsung pay on my Mobile and set Samsung Pay as default in Tap and more section under settings .

When I navigate to Tap and more on the watch it says no payment app installed .Can anyone help please 

Hi Abhishek1Sarkar  - short answer is that the device can be used in India with Samsung Pay with bank cards that are issued by banks in that country - but not in Canada with Canadian bank cards. 

Yesterday we got the below post from  xiLLeNtz 

I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the extended free trial offer from Samsung.

Finally, when loading up YouTube the other day, I decided to check out their 1-week free trial offer. When I clicked it, I was presented with this screen. 4 months free, baby!

There were follow up questions about which devices are eligible. 

Details can be found under FAQ section here:  https://shop.samsung.com/ca/youtube

Hi everyone!
The thread is now CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who had questions:)

Beginner Level 2
I am unable to access Samsung Health. I am asked to contact customer support because access is denied. What number can I call to talk to someone. Or can this be resolved online?
Same issue here.