Original topic:

Ask an Expert : Service Apps Edition!

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 10:23 AM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

Got any questions about Bixby,  Samsung Pay, The Galaxy Store, and more?

We will be having our 3rd Ask an Expert event - this time we will be answering questions about our Service Apps. Let us know what questions you may have by posting in the services section, and using the hashtag #askanexpert!

This event will be taking place this week on Thursday Nov 21st, at 4pm EST, so don't forget to show up and ask questions:)

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

This will be the thread for it! For now, the thread is closed. It will be open when we start! We'll see you there:)

293 Comments
SamsungSteve
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

My recommendation on this is to give our support team a call or connect via the instant chat within the members app so they can better assist you. 

0 Likes
AishaM
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how come I can't connect my device to a Samsung TV through Smart View
0 Likes
SamsungSteve
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

to better support we'll need to understand your TV model and device model and describe the error. 

0 Likes
anilarora
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi s pen is not connecting, tried several times,, but all in vain,, any suggestion
0 Likes
SamsungSteve
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

which Note device do you have? is the SPen out indicator on the device when the SPen is in the holder? we will need a bit more info on this. 

0 Likes
texanaaron77
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how do i turn on wifi calling on this galaxy s10
0 Likes
SamsungSteve
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Wifi calling should be able to be turned on by going to the notification panel and selecting Wifi Calling. If you do that and it it doesn't turn on we need a bit more info to help you. 

0 Likes
Gene58
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
samsung health not working after latest system update
0 Likes
BMS
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
why cant I receive calls from 1 of my contact, but can get text messages instead?
0 Likes
Bigman50
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
How do I transfer my phone contacts from my Samsung Account to my Google account. It is not allowing me to do it. can it be done or is Samsung purposely not allowing it?
0 Likes