BMS
Beginner Level 2
why cant I receive calls from 1 of my contact, but can get text messages instead?
Bigman50
Beginner Level 2
How do I transfer my phone contacts from my Samsung Account to my Google account. It is not allowing me to do it. can it be done or is Samsung purposely not allowing it?
I am not a computer Guru nor a tablet Guru but since I had a Gmail account before I purchased my Samsung tablet my experience is that if you use your emails with Gmail and Samsung being on the Android Google architecture you will have what you have in your Gmail contacts as I see in my Samsung contacts however I must add that's Samsung contacts list is a little bit less than in my Gmail contacts... bizarre!!!
mkm
Beginner Level 2
What is Bixby, other than the thing that keeps popping up on my screen all the time. Can I get Rid of Bixby.
manly
Active Level 4
🙂 I am commenting mkm question statement! It's very good and I totally agree I have never activated Bixby because it asks too many questions about me and then we know what that means for the company!? They gather the information and they sell it to their customers clients etc...( yes I forgot to add what Samsung will reply as all others it is for our own use so they can offer us better services...) we become the new guinea pigs of the new technology era!
Bighurtlarry
Beginner Level 2
why stop oxygen measure?
Bighurtlarry
Beginner Level 2
why cancel calendar weekly summarie of events?
anlaf
Beginner Level 2
Is a Galaxy A10 E compatable with Galaxy watch active ?
ahnaaaf
Beginner Level 3
even with Nfc samsung pay does not work
wizardorwild
Beginner Level 3
why don't they bring back the data button instead of going into settings?