Original topic:

buds promo - the audacity

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 12:30 PM)
klimeka
Beginner Level 5
Options
Promotions

Hold up. You mean to tell me, "There wasn't enough galaxy buds so we put a limit on how many we can give away" 

now you *bleep* dare start another promo giving them away????? Trust me. If I had known this bulshit was going to happen. I'd have brought an iPhone

Garbage. *bleep* you.
0 Likes
8 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Promotions
They been doing that since the note 4. Where the hell have you been? Read the fine print. almost all companies do it this way.... it's a sale tactic. don't feel bad though if you wait a month to get the phone it will be 500 off and than you can go grab the buds on sale and save 300 bucks
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

And words like ha*ck

"**bleep**" get censor lol 😂 

vape
Active Level 10
Promotions
mother trucker! bro!
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
complete bullship 😂
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
So you chose a phone because of a promo instead of what would be more beneficial in your day to day life? Curious. That being said I know the frustrations of the situation. I left the iHerd years ago and not going back. Android is way more flexible.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Buying anything, to get a promotional "gift", is a fool's errand, unless you actually want the product itself. 

keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi klimeka, Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
klimeka
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
I've gone ahead and done so. thank you for response.
0 Likes