cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Calling All Future Innovators! Join the Galaxy Campus Ambassador and Mentorship Program πŸš€

(Topic created on: 10-16-2023 02:42 AM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

4x5 galaxycampus.jpg

Hello Samsung Members!

Calling all aspiring innovators and future leaders!  Are you a student aged 18-23 enrolled for A.Y. 2023-2024 with dreams as big as the galaxy? Do you want to take your skills to new heights and connect with like-minded peers? Samsung's Galaxy Campus Program is calling your name! 🌌

Why Join?

• Build Skills
  • Exciting Initiatives
  • Workshops
  • Missions
  • Mentorship
  • #withGalaxy support

Don't miss this opportunity to reach for the stars. Apply now and shape your future with Galaxy! Click HERE to learn more . 🌌

#GalaxyCampus #SamsungMembers

5 Comments
Promotions
Can I join? πŸ˜†πŸ€£
0 Likes
Promotions
Not qualifiedπŸ˜…
0 Likes
Promotions
Promising.
0 Likes
kathrinedesu
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I tried applying more than 5 times. Keeps getting error
0 Likes
Nehm
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
It mentions that selected applicants will be immersed in the Galaxy world for 6 months. Since this opportunity is available to currently enrolled students, I'm wondering if selected participants will have to take a break from school during those six months or if the program can be adjusted to accommodate each student's schedule. I'm hesitant to apply as I'm a graduating student, and if this program is similar to an internship (OJT) that won't significantly disrupt my ongoing school schedule, I'd be more interested in participating. Thanks to anyone who can provide information!
0 Likes