Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Calling ALL Samsung Super Fans!

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 05:31 PM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

We’ve got something really exciting coming up and we want YOU to be a part of it!🎉

We’re looking out for users in this community who love all things about Samsung to be an official Samsung Maker

Be invited to an exclusive welcome party happening really soon and get to meet other Samsung Makers from our region.

Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect and yes, there’ll be awesome Samsung merch and swag that you’ll receive! 

Apart from the event, you’ll also be the FIRST to get your hands on the latest Samsung tech — but more details on that will be revealed in the near future 🤐

If you’re keen to be an official Samsung Maker, let us know in the comments section below and we’ll reach out to you!

39 Comments
bwenyi
Active Level 3
Promotions
truth indeed 💯
Promotions
Like that Galaxy Book Pro there. I am on a Galaxy Book Flex Alpha. Wildest, unpolished innovation...hmmm sounds like Z Fold 3. Hahaha
Satio
Active Level 3
Promotions
I stick-on with the best! Is Samsung the best now? I think so. So let's try to keep it this way with innovation and create wow! products to stay the BEST!
Mapper48
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I've been a Samsung user for a long time, now I'm using Fold 3, from S8 onwards, so I should be considered for Samsung Maker. Thanks
ezwong
Active Level 3
Promotions
Me me me
As part of the #samsungmembers in MY I'm carrying my experiences here to SG.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I am a User of Samsung S21plus,A51, Galaxy Buds Pro and A Galaxy Note 9
Ant0800
Active Level 3
Promotions
I would be interested if application still open...
Samsung_Daniel
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

I’m happy to announce that we’re launching a new program to celebrate the extremely dedicated members of this community – the Samsung Makers Program.

The Samsung Makers will be the bridge between fellow customers and the brand, providing us with valuable feedback from the community. Additionally, the community can also expect a series of engaging content produced by the Makers themselves over the course of the program.

With that said, please join me in congratulating the new Samsung Makers:

• Alanngwl
  • ScubaOnline
  • Bluezombiehead
  • Kingjshow
  • NaxChua
  • Keep-the-faith
  • BroccoLee

I’m excited to see what the Samsung Makers have in store for us in the coming months ahead!

Best regards,

Daniel & Ryan

Community Manager

Promotions

Thanks Daniel for the intro, lets make this a great community for Samsung users in Singapore 

0 Likes
Promotions
Thanks to both Daniel and Ryan our dear Community Manager for the nice and warm welcome for the 7 of us... We will do our utmost best to build a strong bond within the brand and the Samsung users in Singapore 🇸🇬...!!!
0 Likes