Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't subscribe to VIU premium

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 01:23 AM)
shwakii
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
scanned the QR code and this link popped up voc://activity/loyalty/benefit?benefitId=_r4j4yhg47 on samsung notes, i tried entering r4j4yhg47 to 'redeem code' on VIU but this image popped up i tried so many times already, the 'benefits' tab in samsung members app is empty, i want the promo too, how to redeem? 

9 Comments
Tangeriine
Active Level 5
Promotions
yeah it seems odd cause you have the code but can't redeem and promo redemption is until end of the year.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, have you tried reinstalling your VIU app then redeem the code again? Should you still encounter a problem, don't hesitate to give our friendly support team a call via the toll-free hotlines stated above. Hope to have helped! Keep safe! 😊 

0 Likes
shwakii
Active Level 1
Promotions
reinstalled already but still says unsuccessful
0 Likes
Promotions

Same here bago pa nmn yung phone crom Globe wla man lng naredeemed na kahit 3 days man lang

shwakii
Active Level 1
Promotions
hey! i actually got mine last month. just install an app to scan the attached picture and follow the instructions. don't forget to screenshot the redemption code. goodluck!20211127_211641_13620.jpg
0 Likes
nickolas18
Active Level 1
Promotions
Saan nyo po nakuha ang qr code?
May 2022 promo na kase nito
0 Likes
shwakii
Active Level 1
Promotions
hello! from the comment section.
Meico
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Same here, got this samsung phone today, but unfortunately, same error encountered
Sarah_03
Active Level 1
Promotions
Have tried to enter that code but that's not the code. What I did is to download qr scanner and reader app then scan the screenshot qr code and it wil redirect you to another page then click Open URL then it will redirect you to VIU redemption page, scroll down and you will see the code, copy it and paste it on redeem code tab in your VIU acct. Thank you to another member here who posted this procedure. Hope this help if scanning it using your phone cam doesn't work.
0 Likes