Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CHALLENGE: Within my 4 walls #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 12:57 AM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Thanks for joining our first challenge to find happiness #withGalaxy! While we're going through all your entries, I guess, it's time for a new challenge! 

This week, we are doing "Within my 4 walls". Upload photos of who or what makes you happy within the comfort of your own home and use the hashtags #withGalaxy and #StayApartStayTogether. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you upload them on Galaxy Gallery. Click here to go to Galaxy Gallery --- posting your photos on the comment section won't count 😉)

Whether it's a pet, a close kin, or even simple yet sentimental objects, there are a lot of reasons to be thankful for everyday. Just post them all here until Sunday for a chance to get featured on @samsungph.

18 Comments
vios
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
neXus27
Active Level 3
Promotions
hi can you help us? Me and My wife format our phone mine was Galaxy A70 and she owns Galaxy A50, after the format we both have this in the settings menu. our units are not from any know Ph network, we are using prepaid sims.
0 Likes
rikkimaruh
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
#withgalaxy and #stayapartstaytogether
0 Likes
mrjay
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
view in malate manila
#withgalaxy
#StayApartStayTogether
0 Likes
ijer
Active Level 2
Promotions
NirrZarr
Active Level 1
Promotions
#withGalaxy #StayApartStayTogether
0 Likes
theSecret
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
TCA
Active Level 1
Promotions
#with Samsung
#StayApartStayTogether
0 Likes
jhengnazal
Active Level 1
Promotions
this my happiness gardening at home n take a photos of my beautiful flowers ❤❤❤❤
0 Likes