cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CONTEST GIVEAWAY: WIN a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards Points to spend on the e-store

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 11:08 AM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Samsung_Members_500000.jpg

Go in the draw to win a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards points. To enter, comment below to let us know which Samsung product has been on your wish list and why, and you could win 1 of 4 prizes of up to 250,000 Samsung Rewards points to put towards your Wishlist item on the e-store. *T&Cs apply

Prize one 250,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prize two - 150,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prizes three & four – 50,000 Samsung Rewards points

*Please note, due to the goods and services regulations in New Zealand, winners are required to pay 15% GST to redeem their prizes.  E.g. the 50,000 Samsung Rewards Points winners would need to pay $75 to redeem their prize. The points are valid from 24 months from gained date and are only valid to use on the Samsung e-store. 

Read the full T&Cs here.

320 Comments
rsiby
Active Level 1
Promotions

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is on my wishlist, because it's great for productivity, media consumption and gaming!

Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Great choice! 🙌

0 Likes
MacandCheese
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra! 

MichelleH
Active Level 1
Promotions
Samsung Galaxy S21 is top of my wish list 🤞
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Good choice! 

0 Likes
Yumnah
Active Level 5
Promotions

A Samsung front loader is on my Wishlist. It would be nice to have a TV too but the front loader is what I need right now because I have an old washing machine waiting to say I’m done with doing your washing because I’m old and over used🤞🤞🙏🙏😁😁

Glasody
Active Level 3
Promotions
The new Galaxy watch classic! Ever since my fitbit broke ive been looking for a replacement and it seems like a great option!
aleccancount
Active Level 3
Promotions
The Galaxy Watch4 Classic has been on my wishlist for so long - I really want to use sleep tracking!
4yen
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
My wishlist contains Galaxy Tab S7+ which will be very handy during this never-ending lockdown with lots of online work meetings/taking notes and ofc netflix shows to binge. Also, galaxy Z flip3 lavender for the aethetics haha.