cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CONTEST GIVEAWAY: WIN a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards Points to spend on the e-store

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 10:42 AM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Samsung_Members_500000.jpg

Go in the draw to win a share of 500,000 Samsung Rewards points. To enter, comment below to let us know which Samsung product has been on your wish list and why, and you could win 1 of 4 prizes of up to 250,000 Samsung Rewards points to put towards your Wishlist item on the e-store. *T&Cs apply

Prize one 250,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prize two - 150,000 Samsung Rewards Points

Prizes three & four – 50,000 Samsung Rewards points

*Please note, due to the goods and services regulations in New Zealand, winners are required to pay 15% GST to redeem their prizes.  E.g. the 50,000 Samsung Rewards Points winners would need to pay $75 to redeem their prize. The points are valid from 24 months from gained date and are only valid to use on the Samsung e-store. 

Read the full T&Cs here.

320 Comments
MattGaunt
Active Level 3
Promotions
Galaxy Z Flip3 because it looks so cool and it is a flip phone. Flip phones are cool. Brings back memories of the 2000's and my Samsung Envy flip phone from when I was younger.
Cg777
Active Level 3
Promotions
The French Door Fridge with display door!
blackbarbie824
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
i have this its awesome value and holds alot
Cg777
Active Level 3
Promotions
Awesome! Thanks for that - makes me want it more!
0 Likes
Shail2008
Active Level 1
Promotions
S21 ULTRA PLEASE
Yumnah
Active Level 5
Promotions

On my Wishlist is also a Samsung QLed 4K Smart Tv. I’m in desperate need of a new TV. We’ve had our Samsung TV for a while now and it’s time for an upgrade. 

Janelle909
Active Level 2
Promotions
Samsung Tab S7 is top of my wishlist! I'm trying to start a little business so I can keep staying at home with my baby instead of having to go back to work. The Tab S7 would be so helpful for taking out and about!
Bunks
Active Level 7
Promotions
My wishlist has a samsung tab 7 on it!! as mine is needing an upgrade badly!!..mine is sooo slow and uses battery pretty quick.!!🤦🏼‍♀️...good luck everyone!!
Ridwanv
Active Level 10
Promotions
S21 ultra
ajc28
Active Level 1
Promotions
A new Samsung smart tv