Original topic:

CONTEST WIN: Calling all art lovers...WIN a Samsung Frame TV

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 09:59 AM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

Frame TV Social Asset.jpg

Calling all art-lovers…

The Samsung Frame TV’s art mode lets you display artwork from a vast array of world-renowned artists or the art that’s most precious to you created by the kids.

To go in the draw to win a 32” Frame TV, comment below and let us know what artwork you’d be showcasing on your Frame TV whether it’s a famous masterpiece, from your personal collection or created by your little ones.

*TV stand not included. Read the full T&C's

162 Comments
Liam20
Active Level 3
Promotions
I would love a new Samsung Frame TV for my bedroom that I'm restyling at the moment, I would be showcasing paintings on New Zealand landscapes and flora and fauna!
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

That would be nice! 

Nozzie
Active Level 1
Promotions
It would be awesome to have the new Samsung Frame TV for our living room to show all our photos we have taken around New Zealand!
0 Likes
Maddy99
Active Level 3
Promotions
I would like to showcase all the digital artwork i made on my fold and ipad
0 Likes
Bunks
Active Level 7
Promotions
Wow thts cool!..I'd definitely have to display some of the pics I've taken in my own personal gallery first📸📸..but would b fun to see wht others have in the way of art and masterpieces🤳🧑‍🎨
0 Likes
NZ_BenThomas
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

I'd be showing all the awesome shots I'm taking with my new Samsung Galaxy S21 Utlra from round the area. 

0 Likes
AniChitre
Active Level 1
Promotions
Would be great to have the Frame TV to showcase my daughter's drawings and family photos.
0 Likes
Jasonheynen
Active Level 1
Promotions
My kids art would look pretty good on this
0 Likes
RoscoNZ
Active Level 4
Promotions
I love taking photos with my Galaxy S10 so would showcase some of my photos from our Autumn South Island trip last year. Arrowtown was beautiful during that time.
0 Likes