Original topic:

Coupons are wasted.

(Topic created on: 08-24-2022 04:20 PM)
Ajay3309
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Hi. I had 2 coupons worth 150. I used them to pre order Galaxy Watch 5. Now I got it today and 40 mm is too small so I thought I will replace it for 44mm. But apparently replacement is not allowed and all I could do is return. And if u return, the coupons are wasted and now I cant buy new watch.

I think Samsung needs to reassess how this process is done. Is there anyone who can help me with this?
0 Likes
9 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Just keep it. I mean it's not really that small. Save your $, for real!
Ajay3309
Active Level 4
Promotions
Yup... So I m just gonna return and get the money back. I m definitely not gonna buy the watch if I dont have the coupons. 150 will pay for my 2 weeks worth of groceries. Lol
Nylah
Options
Promotions

Hi, I understand your situation. Unfortunately, there is no other option available.

0 Likes
Ajay3309
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hi. I have a return request active currently. However, since is wont get my used coupons back worth 150 dollars, I would like to request that I should atleast be allowed to keep the wireless charger that I got with it. This way I can be reimbursed for atleast some amount of the loss. Please let me know if this makes sense to you and can be worked out. I would really appreciate it. Regards.
0 Likes
Ajay3309
Active Level 4
Promotions
Honestly, this is wrong. There are many ways this could be fixed. Like Samsung could allow replacements and then the person can pay difference. Or the easiest one, just give the person another coupon for same value so that nobody looses anything. I mean the fact that coupons were provided as a reimbursement means that they should be given back if the product is returned.
DLaw
Active Level 5
Promotions
Just sell it privately. Straight profit open box, especially if you paid 150 less than new price
Ajay3309
Active Level 4
Promotions
True...👍🏽
0 Likes
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Promotions
Complaints about a coupon they didn't have to give at all..

The coupon did it's job, you just picked the wrong size. So you'll get your money back, but that coupon has been used. So you need a new one for a new discount.
There is no benefit to giving another 150 off without a reason
0 Likes
AleksShamles
Active Level 3
Promotions

The problem is that the samsung team doesn't seem to know how digital marketing works and if they were even a little bit interested in the opinions of customers, they would do everything to make us happy to use their equipment. Dear team, read More info if you want to make things cool, okay? I wouldn't really want to be without working coupons.

0 Likes