Original topic:

Customer care

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 06:37 PM)
SKAT21
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions

The Mothers Day promotion, I was offered but rejected.  I am disappointed,  samsung doesn't care about there customers.

Since Samsung is comparable to Apple, I expected them to have a similar attitude towards there customer. I know that it Apple cares about there customers personally. To the point I personally know that they will do anything to make sure there customer is always happy. That's there priority. And to know that this mothers day promotion, we'll didn't keep any moms to happy or the people who accepted the promo. I wish samsung cared about there customers.

7 Comments
Expret
Active Level 5
Promotions

hello. expert here. ignore comment from above. made from user not trusted by comunity. also, in spanish so no trust and not allowed in canada. we hope that issue sees resolution soon for you to enjoy content of mother day prom., tion. hope it helps. mark as soluion if so

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Your NOT an "expert"! You're a clown 🤡 

Vic20
Active Level 10
Promotions
Not helpful and damaging to the community. Disrespectful and racist. The OP is not to be trusted because in Spanish?! Not allowed in Canada?! Seriously? Reporting the post. Unacceptable.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Yeah I've reported him as well. God forbid that anyone actually believes that he's an expert. He's a Troll looking for people to mark his nonsense posts as solutions. 

He needs to be banned. 

Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, could you please confirm the date of purchase and place of purchase of the device and also we request you to send bill of sale of the product.

0 Likes
D-Unit
Active Level 1
Promotions
Has anybody received the ear buds from mothers day 2021 ?
0 Likes
Promotions

The whole promo was a f***ing scam. I'm being told now that my "S21 Series Device" doesn't qualify..

"Purchase a Galaxy S21 Series 5G smartphone or a Galaxy Note20 Series 5G smartphone and receive an e-voucher redeemable for Galaxy Buds Live"

I bought the S21 Ultra on May 5th, and never received anything in my offers tab. I registered the device on May 6th. I chatted with an agent and he told me to wait for it to show. Still nothing. Chat with another agent today and he just keeps repeating about how the promo is over now.

Fk is Samsung a cheap company. Don't make free offers with device purchases if you're not going to honour them.

Just don't buy from Samsung until they learn to respect their customers. Not pleased with them.