Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 08:57 AM)
Crazybrat
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I Renewed my contract got the new samsung galaxy s21 5g ultra  suppose to come with ear buds but what they didn't say was its on an voucher and it's first come first served but the pathetic thing is there were only a little over  17,000 vouchers for how many companies and the world population 
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Yeah it's a little misleading, but it wasn't 17,750 for the whole world. 17,750 was for Canada & depended on when you purchased the phone, received it, activated it & had the e-voucher.

Undoubtedly, you'll be directed to Samsung's TOS (terms of service) by one of the Moderators. 

GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
True but i think carrier's also have the responsibility to explain it to the customer , when getting the phone through them obviously.
Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi Crazybrat,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
All of the 17,750 E-Vouchers have now been claimed. If you have already downloaded an e-voucher from the Samsung Members app on your new Galaxy S21 Series device, you will continue to see it in the Samsung Members Benefit section on your S21 Series device until February 28th, 2021.

Here is the link for Samsung Canada Galaxy S21 Series e-voucher information: https://shop.samsung.com/ca/evoucher

Thank you@RedDogRabbit for your information.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Promotions
ya but it's very misleading on samsung's part to Advertise it as a for sure thing to your going to get. one could almost say it's false information.
rmclellan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I only got the S21 Ultra for that deal. false advertising
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

I'd never buy anything for a promotion. 

But, did you read the TOS? 

There were only ever 17,750 promos available, & first came, first served.

It wasn't "false advertising", but it WAS misleading. 

Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi rmclellan,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

Crazybrat
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
One thing for sure never ever getting anything with Samsung on it no cells no TV no fridges or anything else and I am not alone maybe stuck with this cell for 2 years
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi Crazybrat,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes