Original topic:

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 08:53 PM)
Raven13
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I purchased the new Galaxy S21+ 5G on February 12th it arrived today February 16th but to find out that the promo offer on the website to be ending on February 28th  was already done today so I didn't got anything.... I feel like this was more a fake promo... thinking in returning the phone and getting something else #fakepromo #nothappy #samsunglies #noworthit #givememymoneyback 
19 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Moderators will answer you... e-voucher are confusing..and the ending date too

but did you check this post ?
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/evoucher/td-p/9036333

@keagan, @Halston @Valeriya can you help this lady please 🙏🙂
Raven13
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you , I just read the comments and it seems like we all got fool by the advertisement, I am definitely returning this phone , it seems pretty slow any ways took forever to load the Samsung page earlier and again my 2 gifts are not available withing 3 days so it seems like Samsung its not appreciating their faithful customers, me personally have been using Samsung since I got my first phone and I do feel taken advantage off . ..
0 Likes
Matttoronto
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I got mine
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

I can understand your disappointment regarding the promotion, but there was only ever a limited number of promos available, it's too bad that you missed out. 

Personally I'd never buy a phone, just for the promotional stuff. 

As for your perception that the S21 is "slow", that's extremely unlikely. By any metric the S21 is one of the fastest phones out there. You either wanted the phone or you didn't really want it. I wouldn't get the S21 Ultra because it doesn't have an external sd card slot, but that's me, I'm going to hang on to my S20 Ultra until Samsung wakes up & hopefully brings back the external sd card slot in the S22 Ultra 🤞

ctangabc
Active Level 7
Promotions
They have limited amount of vouchers and promotion end date, it is whichever comes first.
Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi Raven13,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is a legit promotion and There were 17,750 Early Bird bonuses available to eligible customers who qualify based on the conditions set and on a first-come basis. While quantities last. No rainchecks.

Now, All the 17,750 E-Vouchers are claimed and Customers who have already downloaded an E-voucher can claim the S21 Series 5G Early Bird bonus up until February 28th, 2021

Please follow the below link to know more details.

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/evoucher

0 Likes
Homie9
Active Level 4
Promotions
I also didn't get my voucher.. :( 😞😓😩
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

So safe to say, Samsung has sold more than 17,750 S21 phones...

For what it's worth, I bought my S20 Ultra from Rogers last September & Rogers included Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds, wired earbuds & the charging block, all at no extra cost.

I mention the charging block as a sarcastic dig at Samsung for no longer including it in the box. 

Raven13
Active Level 1
Promotions
yes I forgot to mention that bs... no block for the charger on a phone worth $1800 it's ridiculous