Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappointing!!!

(Topic created on: 11-13-2022 01:22 AM)
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
After I exhausted all the options, email, call, chat, forum (samsung member) I still have no response on my inquiry regarding my redemption request status. I even sent 2 email to the CEO and received the same script, " your request is under further investigation. It would really help if they could explain which part of the 3 attachments rendered my request invalid, coz I am certain that I followed the specific instructions on what documents is needed to be submitted.  

Regardless of the status, it would really take almost 1 month to review 3 attachments? Really? Something is really off with SWITCH TO GALAXY promotion. I can't even use the tablet to do some school work, I already spent too much time in getting this issue sorted out. I HOPE SAMSUNG WOULD REALIZE HOW INCOMPETENT THEIR REDEMPTION TEAM IS.
15 Comments
Promotions
hope @mods can see this, reported on my end
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Sorry to hear that, Haxxx, for any inconvenience it caused you. 

And I will assist you, to the best of my ability.

Would you provide me,  your redemption ID here?

0 Likes
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions
My redemption ID is PHG20221021083111-126
0 Likes
novicez
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Guess this is a widespread issue. Been 2 weeks for me and I still have not received any email for my free Watch4. What a bunch of twats.
0 Likes
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hello? Please Assist me. I've been running in circle trying to resolve this.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Hi Haxxx,

Thanks for the information. Samsung will email you the results of the redemption verification process. Thank you for waiting patiently.

0 Likes
Promotions
Hello, still unresolved?
0 Likes
Haxxx
Active Level 3
Promotions
Nope, not yet.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Hello Haxxx,

Thanks for reminding us.

Today, I followed up with the relevant team and came up with the reply that they are processing your request for further redemption.

0 Likes