Original topic:

Don't fall for the free ear buds scam

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 08:54 AM)
D-Unit
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Still have not heard from anybody nor have i received my ear buds from the  mother's days promo complete scam. My family will no longer be purchasing samsung products anymore. Scamsung no longer!!
5 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Promotions
I understand your frustrations with Samsung but spamming the forum with multiple posts about the same thing is not going to help your problem
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, we request you to check your email and reply back to us with the required information.

0 Likes
Samsung_F84uT5r
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

i am facing same problem.. bought 2 of these on fathers day promotion. where are the free buds.. no offer anywhere. i am waiting for ages for  your support to pickup my call.

0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you verified your Samsung account in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc..? If not, I suggest you check your Samsung account on different web browsers and get back to us with the results. You can also try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine. If the problem persists, I suggest you please reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below. We are available 24/7. Here is the link for live chat support: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
Samsung_F84uT5r
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

Hi! thanks for the reply. i tried different browsers, but of no use. will try the live chat again.

0 Likes