Original topic:

earbud voucher

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 07:48 PM)
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi 
Hoping someone can help even a mod. My phone company tells me to go to the benefits section for the earbud voucher but no offer exists on the page?
0 Likes
19 Comments
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
yes I'm the same... I talked to my carrier and they said the same. they offered me a $50 voucher which I declined then a $100 voucher which I also declined. seems very shady I've been a Samsung user for a while but this may ruin it. I'm in Canada we can return our phones within 2 weeks if someone doesn't step up that's what I'm going to do.
0 Likes
Linc
Active Level 6
Promotions
note 20 ultra is a great phone, but still pricey at this time.. i will suggest to wait for a better deal or maybe the upcoming S20 FE.. based on the current leaks, the S20 FE seems promising
0 Likes
Linc
Active Level 6
Promotions
as far as i know, promotion was over.. it was only for the phones purchased by September 4 . and i believe even some phones bought by that time didn't get the voucher, as all 15k vouchers had been claimed..
0 Likes
Promotions
did you register your phone on the Samsung website? try that first and once successful. check Samsung members benefits section after.
0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I did register as soon as I received the phone which is what they instructed us to do. checked the benefits and there was nothing.
0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
this is what bugs me. my provider(telus) advertised the promotion saying it was a gift as long as it was claimed by sept 30th when purchasing the phone. I bought mine online sept 1st or 2nd received it on the 14th. I received a text message today telling me to redeem my gift...again before the 30th🤷‍♂️ crappy promotion on both parts
0 Likes
Jimmmy73
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
yes I'm thinking return it...and switching my provider
0 Likes
Promotions
I guess the promo items are all done.
0 Likes
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Promotions