Original topic:

exclusive apps made for samsung

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 01:30 PM)
Nomnoms
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
What's so exclusive about them? they all charge money in the end.. even the weather app made exclusively for samsung is littered with ads.. I wish they'd be more transparent as to what is special for samsung users..
15 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

There's definitely some better weather apps & they're Ad Free.

I don't use Samsung's weather app at all! 

Nomnoms
Active Level 1
Promotions
I use FlowX for weather.. amazing app 👏 👌
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Nomnoms, Please note that Samsung provides most features of their Services for free. To keep these features free, ads or promotions provided by Samsung or third parties may be displayed while you use the Services.

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Wait, doesn't paying close to 2 grand for the device keep the services free? a muti billion dollar company! at least come up with a better response! sometimes it's best to say nothing at all lol
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Especially now that Samsung is saving money on charging blocks & short USB cables.... 

keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi RedDogRabbit, We discovered that more and more Galaxy users are reusing accessories they already have. Therefore, we are transitioning to the removal of the charger plug and earphones in our latest line of Galaxy smartphones.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Yeah, you never replied to my questions about this. 

What about people who have never owned a Samsung phone before, or people who have the much slower charging blocks, or people who have more than one Samsung phone & they want to be able to charge both at the same time? 

Seems more likely that Samsung is just trying to see what they can get away with & copying Apple.. Remember Apple is the company that Samsung ridiculed for doing exactly what Samsung is doing now. 

Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
reddograbbit anyone before s20 doesn't have fast charger 25w. so everyone will have to buy one or use old slow charger
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

That's kind of my point. 

Keegan seems to be oblivious to this, or he is just spouting the party line.

He still hasn't replied to my questions, twice now.