Did you mean: 

Original topic:

FREE GALAXY WATCH 5 40MM

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 03:26 AM)
LeoGallart
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Why did samsung give the promo today and not on an earlier date? What happens to us who bought the phone earlier? Why are we not given the chance to get the free galaxy watch 5? I ordered on Feb 3,2023 and received the S23 ultra today feb 6,2023. Then after receiving the phone I saw that there's a promo of free galaxy watch 5! **bleep** is it better to be late than early? If so, Then pls process a refund and return the phone i traded in so i can reorder again and get the free galaxy watch 5! #UnfairPromotions #SamsungS23Ultra #FreeGalaxyWatch5 #Refund #JusticeForEarlyBirds
22 Comments
Promotions
its a promo in fb live sale
LeoGallart
Active Level 1
Promotions
yeah why give the promo now. what about the people who waited for the launch and bought it. why didn't they give a better promotion for the people who waited and bought it earlier?
0 Likes
Promotions
its a feature e on the live sale earlier
LeoGallart
Active Level 1
Promotions
yeah so why didnt they give the same offer for the ones who ordered earlier? is that selective consumerism? i dont care if its a promo or a feature. what im saying is its not fair to those who waited for the launch and bought the unit earlier. they didnt inform us that there will be a promo like that. if they did then we would have waited for it. its simple as that.
0 Likes
Promotions
if you had checked @samsungPH page it was anounced as early as feb 3 after the unpacked event
0 Likes
LeoGallart
Active Level 1
Promotions
yeah but what about those who bought the phone before their announcements? like i said theres alot of us who ordered earlier
0 Likes
Promotions
any case thats marketing strategy, winner always those who get best deals
0 Likes
LeoGallart
Active Level 1
Promotions
yeah its the best deal that were talking about thats why i want to find out why the people who waited and bought earlier didnt get the "best deal" and are they implying that they value the people who ordered later than the ones who ordered earlier? They should make it even especially to those who ordered earlier. If they want us to feel getting sucker punched then they are winning.
0 Likes
Promotions
again its a marketing strategy
0 Likes