Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro & Smart Tag

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 04:41 PM)
RoxL
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra on January 19 through my mobile service provider (D2Technologie - Telus retailer) in order to benefit from the promotion of Galaxy Buds Pro headphones and the SmartTag. D2Technologie received my phone on February 11th, I paid for the phone the same day and received it at home on February 16th. The promotion was no longer valid since the 17,750 coupons were distributed. It's very disappointing, especially when you pre-order to access the promotion. I hope Samsung will make changes to satisfy its customers ... I must not be the only one in this situation. A complaint was made to Samsung.
24 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions
@RoxL
A Moderator will help you with this..they never talk in the pre-order than it's for the first 17,750 buyers..
This was announced after the pre-order sale so after january 29
so I'm sure Samsung's Moderator will tell you how to proceed, just wait...they are not so far

@Halston, @keagan, @Valeriya toc toc toc...need help
MoGee
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same here with Rogers. Pretty disappointed with samsung
klimeka
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
had the exact same experience. called today to voice my complaints, and they were not able to do anything about it.
0 Likes
Members_2tEviJu
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Same here. I pre ordered two S21 ultra 256's on January 20th from Rogers. The whole reason why my wife and I pre ordered as an early upgrade was solely because the free gift promotion made the early upgrade worth it. A pre order. That I literally JUST received today, February 17th. When I contacted Rogers about it two weeks ago, they said that Samsung didn't send enough phones to fulfill the pre orders. On top of that. Samsung has the weirdest number of vouchers available for ALL providers including themselves. So of course all vouchers are gone now. So many people that pre ordered didn't even get a chance to be one of the 17,750. But people that came off the street on launch day were able to walk out and grab a phone, their voucher AND free gifts. It is a load of crap that I am seriously thinking of bringing to the media about the pure injustice. See how you react to the bad publicity.

You have loyal customers and basically spit into our faces while laughing your way to the bank.

This isn't even the first time I was screwed out of a free gift either. I was hoping this time would be different.

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Lesson seems to be never preorder from a carrier. Always straight from the manufacturer if you're going to preorder. I've heard stories exsctly like this in previous years as well.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi Members_2tEviJu,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
Neonridr
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am in the same boat. Rogers promised me these freebies if I upgraded my S10. I just got my phone today and naturally the promo is no longer valid. very disappointed to say the least.
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Promotions
Oof another preorder mess....
0 Likes
arki1925
Active Level 1
Promotions
any news on this?
0 Likes