Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Redemption

(Topic created on: 09-17-2022 07:39 PM)
find3r
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hello. May I ask for tgose who bought a Galaxy s22 with the Galaxy watch 4 freebie. Did you guys actually recieve the watch by now. Ive been waiting for weeks for the watch but its still Pending Delivery.

Thanks
0 Likes
9 Comments
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Promotions
Logistics issue, more demand than supply, wait still..
0 Likes
find3r
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
True but the name of the redemption now says "DO NOT PICK UNAVAILABLE".
0 Likes
Promotions
waiting is the key
0 Likes
find3r
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Did you apply for the redemption and recieved it? If so, how long did you wait?
0 Likes
Promotions
Have you tried contacting customer service? This is too long of a wait already.
0 Likes
find3r
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Yes I did. They replied by saying to contact the samsung redemption email directly. I did emailed them but no response for almost a week.
0 Likes
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Promotions
Same issue, redemption status is still 'pending delivery'. I tried searching for how long is the period for redemption, I came across an old Samsung redemption FAQ post from a promo of theirs back in Dec 2020-Jan2021 took a screencap of the q&a on 'when will I receive gift', I wonder if this applies to all redemptions involving a gadget freebie?Screenshot_20220918_103530_5203_1663468530.jpg
0 Likes
SN1054
Active Level 2
Promotions
I made follow ups with them and luckly, they did respond ONCE in email.

From the chat support it says, 17 working days from approval then after waiting for 17 long days, it would be pushed by another month.

I wouldn't know of it if I haven't asked.

I understand delays but getting updates? 👎
0 Likes
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Promotions
They should've just made an option to pick it up at the experience store. That would be less of a hassle waiting for when the freebie will be shipped and get delivered to your doorstep. Since they already have a redemption tracking number.
0 Likes