Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Giveaway: BE INTO WIN THE QLED 8K TV!

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 04:46 PM)
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Promotions

qled.png

Enhance your viewing experience with the Neo QLED 8K TV! Combine all your favourite entertainment platforms all on one screen with cinematic quality.

This Christmas we’re giving the QLED to one lucky winner, all you have to do is let us know your favourite Christmas movie in the comments below! *T&C’s apply

For 5x extra entries, complete any purchase on any product through the Samsung Online store (between the 1st of December 2022 – 9th January 2023) and comment your order number with your answer below.

Competition closes: Tuesday 10th January 2023 – 9am

Good luck! 

1,493 Comments
Shouey
Active Level 2
Promotions
It's got to be 'Miracle on 34th Street' (1994)... the ultimate feel-good Christmas movie! 🎅 🌲 ❤️ "I believe!"
jting26
Active Level 1
Promotions
Die Hard! NZ221202-15589052
Big-alboy
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Always a good laugh
Promotions
Definitely Home alone movie. Imagine if your family left you behind during Christmas, what would you do
IanWil
Active Level 3
Promotions
I would say, Its a wonderful life
Lokesh18
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Home alone would be our favorite Christmas movie :) order number NZ221122-09956051
Yumnah
Active Level 5
Promotions

Home alone is a classic Christmas movie.

Sad cause hubby and I will be home alone because kids are visiting family in our home country🥹🥹

finnerty
Active Level 1
Promotions
Shreks Christmas with all the old friends
muzfar26
Active Level 1
Promotions
The polar express is our all-time movie. We're watching it since my daughter was a year old and now she's 14, still watching