Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 05:31 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Any solutions? I really like to know 😊👍
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Promotions
this is something I will ask the Health Team to look into
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Promotions
What model of Samsung? Maybe an app utilizing facial recognition, but modified to recognize arm movement while fixed to the armrest of chair ? Like the unlock feature on My current sammy S9 ? Just Brainstorming Amigo??
0 Likes
annahana
Active Level 1
Promotions
hi my tech unfortunately I think the way it calculated your steps is through a light jumping motion that the body naturally does when you take a step. I think the phone registers the bounce in your step. the only way to replicate that is to repeatedly do a wheelie and move back and forth. which although kinda fun isnt exactly useful ahaha
0 Likes
annahana
Active Level 1
Promotions
hi Andy I have the s10 plus
I think I know what you mean and that would be a cool idea. I think this question is very niche and I don't know if samsung would be willing to create another program that could calculate the pushes I do. that would be very cool tho !!!
0 Likes
YgStyle
Active Level 3
Promotions

when mirroring view n from my phone S10 + to my t.v.to watch a movie n it keep pausing every second . anyone knows why that happens?
0 Likes
Bigdogdave
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
just got a new tab A can you put the apps in alphabetical order
0 Likes
RKF
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have a question. I bought my Samsung phone (s9+) in Canada but I live in the UK. The adapter that came with the phone doesn't work here as the voltage is different so I bought an adapter I can plug the Canadian one in to but the phone is not fast charging. so I went out and bought a universal adapter (belkin) that plugs in in the UK but that one also does not fast charge the phone. What should I do?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Just buy the regular fast charger in store and it will work
0 Likes
JustJesus90
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
this is nice
0 Likes