Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Having problems with the e voucher

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 06:23 AM)
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Can someone please help me with the e voucher im not understanding where to get it and bookmark it like they said. When I received my new Samsung yesterday there was a piece of paper in there that mentioned about an e voucher I just don't know what to do.
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi keegan
here are some snap shots of what I have been doin okay
thanks
I ja e do e everything and it takes me to a blank pageScreenshot_20201026-125815_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201026-125355_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201026-125445_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20201026-125323_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
that blank page is where it takes me too
oy I am so frustrated
0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
thank you Keegan
I finally got the ffitbit ordered wow that was a tricky one
The thing was that I had already had an account with Samsung because of our wSher and dryer we bought . it gave me 2 options guest check out or there is the one on the bottom. I kept doing the bottom it was the top one u was to do. but Thank you for your help
can't wait to get new fitbit
I love my washer and dryer too frontloaders couldn't ask for anything better.loving Samsung
0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hey Keagan
Everything worked out
I did it with lots of patience
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
-Tony
Options
Promotions

Hi SueandDennis,

Could you please confirm if you are able to redeem the gifts?

0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
yes I was able too
thank you
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi SueandDennis, Glad that you have redeemed the gifts. If you find the comments helpful, we request you to accept them as solution(3 dots > Accept as Solution) and help others with the same issue.

0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Promotions
do I do it for all?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi SueandDennis, please accept the steps which helped you to redeem the gifts.

0 Likes
Letenant
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
You need to do all the job through your new device! I couldn't do it from my old phone, but as soon as I put my OLD SIM in a new phone(and deed all the verification process:() everything appeared and I got everything! Buds and that other thing... So just use the new phone and don't skip the birocracy process:))) Good luck!:)
0 Likes