Original topic:

In today's installment of "We always get the worst promotions"...

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 11:26 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Promotions
Watch as Samsung US makes it genuinely compelling for prospective buyers to upgrade to their latest phones...

In Canada? Buy it full price or get 0$ value for your cracked devices you pathetic peasants.
16 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
lol it s ucks being canadian sometimes. its crazy they price and deals US get, yet we get nothing or really bad incentives. I honestly thought of upgrading if we had US type deals but I can't justify it currently
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I agree wholeheartedly. It feels like they somehow want to sabotage themselves, seeing as they know what the main branch is doing.
Ok, I don't know what their sales figures are, maybe that strategy actually works.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
When i bought my Note 10+ last week, i put in my Note 9 as trade just to see, and in perfect condition it was under $180. What a joke. I know the price isn't determined directly by Samsung but still.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Geez, I'd buy it at least 400$, more if in great condition. 180 is not even the price of an A10e. You can't say while keeping a straight face that the A10e is worth more than the Note9.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I sold it for $600 in less than an hour.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I see. I assume it was in mint condition, no burn in, no scratches?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Yes mint.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I would have paid 600$ in that condition too. Better than anything "brand new" sold at that price.180$ feels like an insult.
jakebroofzeus
Active Level 3
Promotions
That's still not enough. I sold my S9 to the public market when the 10 came out for $550.
0 Likes