Original topic:

Kegan.

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 06:16 PM)
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I can't reply to posts. But don't come here with that bullshit attitude of yours about first come first serve and no rain checks. We bought our phones while the promotion was still on and while supplies were still available. It was Samsung that did not clearly state the ear buds were not guaranteed at time of purchase which they obviously should have been. Are you guys this really hurting for business you have to shady stuff to sell phones? I hope somebody is motivated enough to sue your asses.
0 Likes
7 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
I know you're upset and rightfully so but why are you taking it out on keagan ? He's not the one who makes the rules or responsible for how the promo was handled. You want to get back at Samsung...return the phone if you still can. Im not disagreeing with you, i would be upset too.
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
you can return the phone. let them know why. mass returns will deter them from future promotions like these
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
exactly!
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Promotions
No filter now, eh? 😂 😂 😂
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Promotions
I guess your one of those people that don't read the fine print? I honestly drives me nuts that people get mad when 9/10 times it's the darn customer's fault. I get why people hate working in retail. People are assholes.
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Promotions
Yes I'm sure you are
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Promotions
I can be. that comes with being honest and using common sense, something some people forget to use. So yeah, correcting people is classified as being an **bleep**; you're right.
0 Likes