Original topic:

Mother's day promo

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 09:35 AM)
cgrieve
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Why would Samsung not allow us to unregister the device whatsoever, I can not unregister or delete or find anything that anyone has been talking about with this promo
8 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi cgrieve, Have you cleared the browser history/cache? If not, I suggest you to clear the browser history/cache and to log in to your Samsung account again. Then try to verify your Samsung account in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc.. You can also try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine.

0 Likes
cgrieve
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have done all of the above to try and get it and it gas not worked
0 Likes
Gails37
Active Level 1
Promotions

I had the same problem. I couldn't do it on the phone because there was no delete option, only the popup service option.  I managed to delete it and re register it on my PC.  It was a pain to figure out though.

cgrieve
Active Level 1
Promotions
I couldn't even get it on my pc
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi, Unfortunately, there is no such option to delete the device once the product is registered.

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Promotions
I did it in the Samsung website and it was easy. Through the app it didn't work and I got the same error.
0 Likes
cgrieve
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have done it through both, I spent 8 hours trying it
0 Likes
Garebear
Active Level 3
Promotions
Trying on pc keeps saying purchase date must be after may 31, 2021 than says cant be in the future, have spent two days on this.
0 Likes