Original topic:

Mother's day promotion

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 09:34 AM)
Kon124
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Is anyone else having issues with the mothers day promotion for the galaxy buds live? I bought my device in May and registered 5/19, but my offer status is still pending. Ive reached out to live chat agent this week twice, and both times they told me to wait 1-2 days, but still no update. I know others who applied for the same promo after me but got their voucher already. Anyone have the same issue?
6 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Promotions
You're not alone in this. There's issues with this promotion (not surprising). Samsung has botched it again it seems. Hopefully @Georgine will look after this for you too.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi, Please check the email from Samsung also request you check Spam and Junk.

0 Likes
Kon124
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi, there are no samsung emails in my junk/spam folder. Also when i log into my samsung account it still says pending.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Promotions
Hi, please try to reupload the purchase receipt. Please check the 'My Offers' Tab
Select the Mother's Day Offer section
Your status should show as 'Rejected'
Under Rejected, you should see the option of 'Sign Up'
Please click on sign up and re-register with the correct Bill of sale/Proof of purchase.
Click submit and check the status under the 'My Offers' Tab
The status should go back to 'Pending'

0 Likes
Kon124
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi, i still see the status as "pending" under my offers tab, not "rejected" as you mentioned.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, I suggest you to reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options.www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.
Please gather the below details :
1. Issue description
2.Name
3. Email ID
4. Address
5. Phone Number
6. IMEI Number
7. Store name
8. Date of purchase
9. Date of activation

0 Likes