Original topic:

Mothers day promo ear buds not received

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 06:12 PM)
D-Unit
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Has any body received the ear buds from the 2021 mother day promo, if so pls advise. 
5 Comments
SNIDLEYCH
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
No, I have not received, my Ear Buds, 2021 Mothers Day Promo.
0 Likes
ChrisDrudge
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Samsung gave this promotion.
I am very displeased with them.
I bought the new s21+
And was supposed to receive a voucher for ear buds....
It was just a scam to but their product.
Will not fall for it again.
I hope you read this before you make the same mistake as me
0 Likes
D-Unit
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have spoken with three agents until finally speaking to a supervisor and surprisingly got no where. I ask to speak to a manager and was told i was not allowed but instead told to text my receipt and phone info in hopes they will come good with the ear buds. Why is this such an issue?
0 Likes
Promotions

Because the whole promo was a f***ing scam. I'm being told now that my "S21 Series Device" doesn't qualify..

"Purchase a Galaxy S21 Series 5G smartphone or a Galaxy Note20 Series 5G smartphone and receive an e-voucher redeemable for Galaxy Buds Live"

I bought the S21 Ultra on May 5th, and never received anything in my offers tab. I registered the device on May 6th. I chatted with an agent and he told me to wait for it to show. Still nothing. Chat with another agent today and he just keeps repeating about how the promo is over now.

Fk is Samsung a cheap company. Don't make free offers with device purchases if you're not going to honour them.

chaewonkim11
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

I also did not receive my earbuds. They told me to wait 6 weeks, but suddenly tell me the offer date is over, so they can't give them to me. The customer service was very rude about it and told me "if they could've done something they would've." They were very passive aggressive too. 

0 Likes