Original topic:

Mothers day promotion e-voucher

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 02:41 PM)
Ankuradlakha
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi samsung, I had got my new s21 on 10th may, couple of days back i received an email as per the promotion for mothers day an e-voucher for samsung galaxy buds live. I had used the code to redeem the buds. I had placed a near by store pick up as i could see an option for store pick up. I received an email confirmation after the order was placed .. and guess wat later I recieved another email saying order got cancelled. And now when i am using the redemption code to create a new order it says INVALID CODE.... now my redemption code is wasted coz of order was cancelled from samsung's end.. now wat...kindly help me in resolving the issue...
18 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Sadly, you're not the first person to have issues with e-vouchers or coupons. 

Hopefully Samsung Moderators will help you sort it out 🤞

Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi, please check the direct message and reply back to us with the required information.

0 Likes
SKAT21
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

I also was offered the promotion, but rejected. This was probably a scam promotion to help increase there sales. I contacted customer base, kind but least helpful. Since Samsung is comparable to Apple, I expected them to have a similar attitude towards there customer. I know that it Apple cares about there customers personally. To the point I personally know that they will do anything to make sure there customer is always happy. That's there priority. And to know that this mothers day promotion, we'll didn't keep any moms to happy or the people who accepted the promo. I wish samsung cared about there customers.

0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Promotions
If you think a giant corporation cares about you personally then you are unfortunately going to be let down a lot in life. Samsung has improved greatly from what they were before but can do better for sure.
Ankuradlakha
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes i have already did the steps required.. waiting for the rply..
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi Ankuradlakha, thank you for providing the required information. We have forwarded it to the team and we also request you to check the Direct message and share the BOS for review.

0 Likes
Ankuradlakha
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Please ignore the troll Expret who the moderators should blacklist
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, Ray2, we have banned the user and removed his messages.