Original topic:

No Tab A8 Redemption code for S22 Ultra preorder

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 02:56 PM)
Members_aqMWqMf
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Hello

I pre-ordered my S22 Ultra from Telstra store as the big banners promised that i will receive a free tab A8 along with the gift bundle. After redeeming the invoice i received the code which was only eligible for the gift bundle. There was nothing about any tablet on the home page. After contacting the Samsung support i was put on hold just to tell me to email my problem to online.store@samsung.com, however it has been a week and I have not yet received any answers. Any ideas where i can turn to as Telstra support says they do not handle it and none of the email addresses from samsung reply

0 Likes
8 Comments
Promotions

Same situation here, Looking forward to a response.

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Please send through an email with your redemption details to the following account:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Telstra A8 redemption

Details:

Name

Phone number

Redemption ID

0 Likes
Members_aqMWqMf
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Done, sent the details over. Thank you for the quick reply

zealomg
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi,
Got redemption approval for pre ordered Galaxy S22plus 30th March.
Got email 5th April with the E-Voucher Code.
Can't redeem my gift bundle TabA8 and buds.......Samsung won't accept this code as valid. WHY?? it's the code they sent me.
What do I do now?????
Code is valid to 15th May.
Please advise what do try next.
Lyn
0 Likes
Boney
Active Level 4
Promotions
I've been having such a strife with telstra and their inability to honour their own promo. I've spent over 2.5hrs alone tonight trying to get the status and proof of purchase to work on the website it keeps getting invalid. Beyond frustrating and telstra are no help at all. I also email samsung and they never responded. So disappointed
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Boney, I am sorry to hear you're having issues claiming your Tab A8.

Could you clarify what is being deemed invalid when you try to claim?

These can be claimed from the link below: 

https://samsung-redemption.com/customer/#/sasso/AU-gwpnev-12

0 Likes
Boney
Active Level 4
Promotions
Samsung won't take the proof of purchase by telstra with all the information I have. This is going to consumer affairs and I believe Samsung is gaslighting their customers because you've either run out of stock or realise the s22 ultra isn't as awesome as you say. If it doesn't go through b4 the 30th I miss out on the promotion. I am seriously thinking class action as this appears to be to me as false advertising. Telstra is making people go around in circles with no apologies.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Lyn, thanks for reaching out. So I can look into this, please send through an email to myself with the following details:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Invalid promo code

Details:

Name

Redemption ID

Samsung account email

Promo code

0 Likes