Original topic:

note 20 ultra promotion

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 02:18 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Promotions
I checked the members app and in the benefits section there's no banner about the pre-order bonus. How do I get the promotion
0 Likes
9 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions

If you are talking about pre-ordering the product, this promotion has end up 

If you had bought a Note20ultra,  follow this

Here are the steps again to redeem the bonus gifts.

1. You MUST have a new Note 20| Note 20 Ultra device.
  2. Open the Members App on your device.
  3. Scroll down to the Benefits Section in the Members App & click on the banner.
  4. It will open up this detailed banner. You need to click on "Download Coupon".
  5. You should Copy to clipboard and click on "View Where to use" to go directly to Samsung.com to choose their Gift.
  6. Select the Gift and click on "Continue".
  7. Paste the code in "Add Promotion Code".

If you are still unable to see the banner, please direct the message to the moderators Keagan, -Tony with the IMEI and place of purchase for review.

0 Likes
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Promotions

Im on the same situation trying to claim the free duo charger after buy a Galaxy Watch 3 into the Samsung Store

0 Likes
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Promotions

Hi Oasisantonio - the e-vouchers for the wearable promo (related to Galaxy Watch 3 and Buds Live that were purchased outside of Samsung.com) are sent via email, weekly.   You must have first registered the product (i.e. the watch) in your Samsung Account "My Products" page and the offer will be shown to you in the "My Offer" section for you to opt in / register.  Once that is complete, the email is deployed on Friday afternoons - so if you registered for the offer anytime after last Thursday (Aug 20th) you should get your email this week (Friday)!  If you registered for the promo prior to that, and have completed the steps above,  please DM us with details and we will look into it.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Promotions
Hi  Mike2222,
I suggest you to exit the Samsung Members app and re-open it to see the e-voucher promo.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I have tried closing the members app and restarting my phone there still no banner about the promotion
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I guess there's no way to get the e-voucher.
0 Likes
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Promotions

Hi Mike2222 - If you are still not seeing the banner, you will need to reach out us via DM or through customer service and share the IMEI # for your phone and also the place where you purchased it.  If you bought it anywhere besides Samsung.com, the banner should be showing.  You can DM me or the moderators via the web version of the community (top right corner you will a message icon you can use). 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
how do you direct message I don't see an option
0 Likes
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Promotions

hi Mike - you have to access the community web page via your web browser (not the Members App).  The link is https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Community/ct-p/ca-community In the top right corner you can sign in using your Samsung account - and then you will see an icon for messages there. Please send me the info via direct message and I will help resolve. 

0 Likes