Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 3.5?

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 06:13 AM)
Shinraa
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
We have news what devices are eligible for ONE UI 3.5 update. But didn't mention anything new. What's new?

Well in this update I wish: 

• Game Booster can open like edge panel, so you will not get hard accessing it if you use navigation gesture instead of buttons, with buttons it can easily access but not with gesture
  •  
  • Navigation gesture (swipe from side and button) can customize the area of swiping in sides instead of swiping in whole sides, some apps have swipe from sides gesture so this option can ruin it so it should be added.
  •  
  • In settings under about phone we can see what kinds of chipset we have, just like oppo. Well I wish every specs can see under this settings, in settings storage and ram can only see in device care.
  •  
  • My Files can open unsupported file if there's a third party app can read it. Cause it keep asking you to search one in playstore to read that file even though you already have one installed.
  •  
  • Good Lock should be a pre-installed or built-in application in all galaxy devices or atleast every country can get it. I know it's not part of one ui but I feel like it's part of one ui.
  •  
  • This one is not big issue at all but the "Wireless Power Sharing" in notifications, its name is sliding to show the whole name instead of taking down in second line the other words just like other functions. I don't know if only my phone is like that, but I really annoyed from it. Other word should be in second line instead of sliding...
  •  

0 Comments