Original topic:

Online order delivery

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 02:13 PM)
Simonnnnn
Beginner Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi,

I ordered Galaxy Buds pro as a gift that come with my new S21 Ultra, also the cover and wireless charger. All the orders were placed in late Jan/early Feb, now it has been almost a month but the website is still showing "preparing dispatch". Have anyone received what they ordered from the official website? How long did it take for you guys?

0 Likes
Promotions
I ordered the s21U phantom titanium 256gb on the 27th. I received the buds and the tag last week but the phone is still being processed.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi pratikmurkunde, The S21 Ultra Phantom Titanium model is an exclusive model. Please note that Samsung.com exclusive colours need special production and it takes up to 4-5 weeks for delivery.

0 Likes
Promotions
its been 4 weeks already!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi, Could you please let us know the order number so that we could provide any information regarding this.

0 Likes
Promotions

[Edited]

Ca2****8-2*****35

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Thanks for sharing the order number and we get back to you with the information on this.

Promotions
any update?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi pratikmurkunde, According to the order number we received from you, It is still one week behind and at the moment we don't have a defined ETA.

0 Likes
Promotions
so if the order is delayed by one week, am i being compensated for that? everyone who had delays in the US are getting 10- 20% refunds. what about us in Canada?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi, Please note that Samsung will make a reasonable effort to deliver your products within the estimated delivery time specified and could not guarantee delivery by that time.

0 Likes