Original topic:

Online Store

(Topic created on: 03-16-2021 02:36 PM)
chcamp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

I can't find anywhere related to Samsung to complain about the service, so it's going here. On March 5th 2021 I made an online purchase of a S21 Ultra 5G with 512Gb  along with the half price offer for the Galaxy Buds Pro. I chose the PayBright no interest option to finance the deal.  I was taken off site to complete an application which was approved in minutes and I received an e-mail agreement with legal obligations and a payment schedule with amounts and a user name to log into my portal. I kept checking every two or three days with the live Chat option to get an update on the status of my order since it was always in processing. Today after four separate occasions of contact, Oliver from Customer Service tells me my order was cancelled and I need to contact PayBright. I phoned Samsung and asked what the "H" is going on, and they dialed PayBright and got off the line. After being on hold for 15 minutes a rep got on the line and verified my identity and asked what the problem was. I explained everything and she put me on hold. After about five minutes a recorded message says we don't want you to be held on hold any longer and hung up. **bleep**? Why would Samsung not told me abouit the status of this order the first time I asked? Now the promotion with the Galaxy Buds Pro is over and It will cost me more to try this ordeal again. I have had nothing but Samsung phones for years and am trying to replace my S7 Edge, but I think it is time to switch to Apple since Samsung doesn't appear to care about it's customers. Venting done.

0 Likes
4 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi Chcamp, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share the order ID to check the status of your order.

0 Likes
Ptarmigan
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same here. Had my order placed, confirmed, then got an email that it was cancelled the next day. Ordered again. Waited. Same thing. Talked to Samsung. Ordered AGAIN. Waited. Same thing. By approx. the 5th time, it was several days after ordering before I learned it had been cancelled. That time there was no communication from Samsung --it was only because I was following up to make sure it was on its way, that I found out. I spent so much time on this. Spent tens of thousands on Samsung products in the last decade, and am trying to buy several new products now... but apparently Samsung doesn't want or need this one individual customer's business, I suppose? And why wouldn't they tell customers right when the order is cancelled or doesn't go through, rather than saying the order went thru, sending confirmation emails to customers, and then days later saying it never actually went through in the first place??
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi, Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
chcamp
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I ended up paying cash after this senseless delay but lost out on the 50% off sale for my buds. It cost me an extra $132 plus tax on top of my $1899 phone to remain loyal to Samsung.
0 Likes