cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre-book a Galaxy repair service via Samsung Members and get exclusive discounts and freebies!

(Topic created on: 02-24-2022 01:07 AM)
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Right Care Day is back and bigger this 2022! 

Get the right care that your Galaxy devices deserve at more locations nationwide. Simply pre-book an appointment for Right Care Day on February 26 via Samsung Members app and get to enjoy free labor, parts discount, freebies, and MORE!

Visit our website for more details on Right Care Day!

RCD 2022_DTI.jpg

11 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Promotions
Yung mga gustong magpapalit ng battery jan, here's your chance!
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Thanks for promoting, @Magnaguard! 😊

We hope to see our Members join in on Right Care Day to get the exclusive perks. Just head on to the Get Help section of the app and book an appointment for February 26. 

If you can't use your Samsung Members app right now because your Galaxy device is waiting for the right care, you can also pre-book via our website: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main

(Just make sure to present your Samsung Members app after repair to get your Members-only discounts. 😉)

0 Likes
Promotions
Papaayos ko na screenburn ko! Pero kailangan ko backup phone, work apps ko nandito lahat.
0 Likes
Promotions
Yay! It's back, I'm one of those na nakinabang sa promo na ito last year when I got my S10's cracked screen replaced🥰
Promotions
Malaki discount? I have more reason na to get my screenburn fixed!
0 Likes
Promotions
got at least 10% discount for the parts (display panel that includes the frame and a new battery + adhesives) + free labor
just not sure kung magkano na discount ngayon
0 Likes
Promotions
Hooray its back :)
0 Likes
Bolantoy
Active Level 5
Promotions
Pano po ba mag avail nito? Yung s9+ ko sira na battery.Screenshot_20220224-194118_Samsung Members_8918_1645702878.jpg
0 Likes
Promotions
Check for participating Service centers near you via the given link and book an appointment thru the members appScreenshot_20220225-071133_Samsung Members_10046_1645744294.jpg