Original topic:

[PROMO] Celebrate CNY with Samsung this year!

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 02:22 PM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions

Home Banner_noCTA_1080x564.jpg

Join us in a joyous celebration of Chinese New Year and win a share of RM318,888* Touch N' Go eWallet credits!

You are eligible for an entry with purchase of selected Galaxy Smartphones*. Prizes will be announced weekly.

Promotion Period: 25 January 2021 - 28 February 2021

HOW TO JOIN:

STEP 1:
Purchase any eligible Samsung devices during Promotion Period

STEP 2:
Answer the simple question, upload Proof of Purchase (receipt) and fill in the required details in the form

STEP 3:
Wait to be notified via email if you have won. 

We look forward to your participation and have a happy Year of the Ox from Samsung! 

Join now.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

38 Comments
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Promotions
Owhh then those who have recently bought the s21 will get to win then.

😭😭
Astley
Active Level 1
Promotions
me
0 Likes
MangoTango
Expert Level 3
Promotions
wow...the prize are 🤑😄...those who jz bought a new phone should hurry join this promotion...😊
tyg
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
hi
0 Likes
Hafiz820
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
can have the link please.
0 Likes
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Promotions
Look out for the banner on the app. I'm sure it's there.
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Promotions
Thank u for the android 11 update Mr/Ms CommunityManager but I think quite a number of us are also interested on the schedule for the One Ui 3.1 update as well. I'd appreciate it very much if you could also provide us with the schedule.
0 Likes
NanNa2104
Active Level 6
Promotions
Maybe a little searching and you would have notice that the notice has been posted?

It is always posted on notices area on Members app or a highlighted post in community
KJ26
Active Level 7
Promotions
I guess I must be blind cos I've just spent the last 10 mins looking for the One ui 3.1 update schedule on Notices & also on the Community Section but I still can't seem to find any schedule for One ui 3.1 (THREE POINT ONE) update.

Again, I'd really appreciate it if you'd be kind enough to point out exactly where this blind uncle can find the above said schedule pls. I'd like to thank u in advance for your impending reply as its clear from your earlier response that you're a very prudent and tactful person.
0 Likes