Original topic:

[PROMO] Celebrate CNY with Samsung this year!

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 02:37 PM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions

Home Banner_noCTA_1080x564.jpg

Join us in a joyous celebration of Chinese New Year and win a share of RM318,888* Touch N' Go eWallet credits!

You are eligible for an entry with purchase of selected Galaxy Smartphones*. Prizes will be announced weekly.

Promotion Period: 25 January 2021 - 28 February 2021

HOW TO JOIN:

STEP 1:
Purchase any eligible Samsung devices during Promotion Period

STEP 2:
Answer the simple question, upload Proof of Purchase (receipt) and fill in the required details in the form

STEP 3:
Wait to be notified via email if you have won. 

We look forward to your participation and have a happy Year of the Ox from Samsung! 

Join now.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

afxqkun
Active Level 3
Promotions
what phone u have to get android 11 alr? i have s10e and not yet get android 11
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Promotions
Hi @afxqkun, I'm using the Note 20 ultra. We got the android 11 update somewhere in the middle of December (If I'm not mistaken).

I know you're anxious (as I was too 😅 ) but chillout bro, if your device is listed on the android 11 list by Samsung, you'd get it for sure but maybe just a little later. Btw, I think one of the reason the 10 series is slow compared to the others is bcos there was a software prob in the android 11 update for the S10 which caused Samsung to pull the update off air (read this article maybe about 2 or 3 weeks ago).
afxqkun
Active Level 3
Promotions
oooh thx man 🙌
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Promotions
@afxqkun no probs at all, more than happy to be of help to u :)
KJ26
Active Level 7
Promotions
oh, I forgot to also inform u that my dad who's using the s10 lite got the 11 bout a week after mine. Again, if I'm not mistaken, I think among the 10 series only the s10 lite managed to get 11.
0 Likes
Promotions
my S21+ lagging when playing games like genshin impact, even on low settings 🥴
Mieor
Active Level 3
Promotions
buy sd version...
haematocrit
Active Level 6
Promotions
Wait for more updates. Problems like this can be fixed. Also, it's not about Exynos vs Snapdragon. Their difference aren't that obvious.
Promotions
yes I agree it can be fixed, just wasn't expecting this sort of thing. as to Mieor saying buy the the SD version that's not the case. In whatever version what I expect is the game to run smoothly. right now it runs about as good as my Huawei P10, a 4 year old phone.
haematocrit
Active Level 6
Promotions
totally understandable. it's normal for customers like us to expect the best out of these flagship phones...

but, did you check out a Samsung app called "game plugins"? you can actually make the game run at either the best frame rate or visual quality possible...