Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Right Care Day at your doorstep!

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 10:25 PM)
SamsungPH
Options
Promotions

Get your Galaxy device the right care at the safety of your homes with our door-to-door repair service! (Please feel free to revise both as you see fit. 😉

If you need your Galaxy device repaired but are limited in movement due to the pandemic or community quarantine measures, Samsung is here to help you with just a call…and with perks!

Call our hotline on Right Care Day (April 24, Saturday) and book your preferred schedule for the door-to-door service with free labor and discount on parts. Once we pick up your Galaxy device, please also present your Samsung Members app profile to the service center representative. When your repair is done, we will have your device delivered right back at your doorstep.

The door-to-door repair service is currently available in NCR, Laguna, and Cavite areas only.

Door-to-door-MECQ-RCD_Samsung-Members.jpg

38 Comments
Queenriva
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Hello. Can i ask
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Promotions

Good day! This is Russ from Samsung, for your concern you may call on Samsung hotline this coming April 24,2021  Saturday to avail the free labor and discounted parts. Thanks!

Leif88
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
How about galaxy fit watch?
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Promotions

Good day! This is Russ from Samsung, for your concern you may call on Samsung hotline this coming April 24,2021  Saturday to avail the free labor and discounted parts. Thanks!

0 Likes
Leif88
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Im trying to message online but once i checked there is no galaxy fit watch on the category
0 Likes
eeyen
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
How much is the battery replacement for my galaxy note 8?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyAnnGab
Options
Promotions

Good day! This is Gab from Samsung. Please call the Samsung hotline at #GALAXY (#425299) on Saturday, April 24,2021 to avail the promotion.

0 Likes
Sharikiary31
Active Level 1
Promotions
Love it
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Promotions

Thank you!!!